Kraft Business Cards
• 85 x 55 mm size
• 300 gsm brown paper stock
• Standard corners
• Feels like: An extra-thick paper bag
• Black or dark ink colours recommended
Note: If your design includes white, it will NOT print on this paper stock.
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Free economy delivery on orders £50+
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 8pm. Orders received after 8pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books : 11 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Go green. Get creative.
Looking for an alternative to gloss and polish? Kraft paper business cards are simple, but striking. They stand out from more traditional cards, and they give off a cool, vintage vibe. The light brown paper stock works best with black ink, helping simple designs pop off the card.
Tips for kraft paper business cards
• The uncoated finish allows you to easily write on these cards. That makes them perfect for handwritten notes to customers.
• Keep in mind that natural fibers will show through, giving the paper (and your design) a rustic look.
• Avoid using photos or artwork that uses yellow, orange, or other light colours. They can be diminished or lost by the paper’s natural colour.
• Note: white ink is not available on kraft paper cards.