Square Business Cards
It’s hip to be square. (And easier to get noticed.)
• Measure 65 x 65 mm
• A unique look, great for featuring logos or photos
• Work as product tags, coupons, instructions and more
• Eco-friendly, FSC-certified paper
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Free economy delivery on orders £50+
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 8pm. Orders received after 8pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books : 11 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
A unique look. A can’t-miss card.
You’ve got a one-of-a-kind company, so create a one-of-a-kind card. Our square (65 x 65 mm) business cards have a unique look (and feel) that sets them apart from standard designs. They’ve got a great layout for showcasing your logo or product shot, and they help give your company an interesting, creative vibe. Sometimes, it’s hip to be square.
Choosing your paper stock
• Premium matte (360 gsm): Matte varnish front, with an uncoated back. Best for light colours and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (360 gsm): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colourful cards.
• Premium linen (280 gsm): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs that use less ink.
• Premium recycled matte (270 gsm): 100% recycled. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium pearl (300 gsm): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – works best with light colours and simple designs.
• Premium kraft (300 gsm): Light brown paper. An organic, creative look with a sturdy, natural feel.
• Standard matte (300 gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard natural uncoated (324 gsm): Natural fibers give this paper a fine grain and a subtle, artistic quality.
• Standard textured uncoated (300 gsm): A unique, hammered texture, with light speckling and a canvas-like appearance.
Choosing Your finish
• Spot UV: A glossy, raised coating that makes text and visuals pop.
We're proud to be FSC-certified, committed to reducing our environmental impact and using responsibly forested paper.
FSC paper certified by Rainforest Alliance is responsibly harvested to benefit communities, wildlife and the environment.