Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Free economy delivery on orders £50+
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 8pm. Orders received after 8pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books : 11 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
An organised, effective way to share information.
No need to cut corners to get the word out as you’ll have enough space to say it all. Our easy-to-make folded leaflets let you tell a more complete story about your company and build awareness. Different paper stock options and sizes help you get the right look for your project, whether you’re creating a handout, countertop display or presentation. What’s more, each leaflet is folded before it’s shipped to you – meaning you can start distributing them as soon as they arrive.
Paper stock options
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos, images and vibrant colours
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
Paper weight information
• Budget:130 gsm for glossy and matte
• Standard: 170 gsm for glossy and matte
• Premium: 250 gsm for glossy and matte
Organising your folded leaflet
• Have one main message and a strong, clear call to action
• Use panels and bulleted sections for important information
• Create a “menu” of all your services and options
• Include a social media section, with logos and contact info
Tips for a professional look
• Don’t use more than 3 different font sizes
• Go with a popular option like standard glossy paper
• Choose our thicker premium stock to really stand out
For delivery options, info and exceptions, click here.
Q: Are the size dimensions shown referring to when the leaflets are folded or unfolded?
A: The size of the paper after it’s been folded. For example, a DL leaflet with a tri-fold option is an A4 sheet folded to create a total of 6 printable sections (3 per side).
Q: Do I need to fold the leaflets myself?
A: No. We’ll fold your leaflets for you before we send them out – they’ll arrive pre-folded and ready for use.
Q: Is the paper coated on both sides? Can I write on the back?
A: Yes, our glossy and matte papers are coated on both sides. You can write on the paper stocks, but for the best effect, we recommend using a permanent marker.
Q: If I upload my own design, what file types do you accept?
A: We accept .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png, .doc and .ppt.
Q: Do you have any design tips?
A: We recommend you keep these three tips in mind:
• 2 fonts or less. A lot of text styles will not only make a design look less professional – it also makes it much harder for someone to read and easily understand.
• Make the most of your headline space. You only have a few seconds to get someone’s attention. Write a headline that is simple, clear and easy to read.
• A photo goes a long way. You know the expression about a picture being worth 1,000 words? It’s true. A dense page full of text can be intimidating – use a great photo to help tell your story and invite a reader in.
Q: Which paper stocks and weights are available?
A: Depending on the size and fold of your folded leaflets, you may be able to choose from the following paper stocks and weights:
Glossy: Budget (130 gsm), standard (170 gsm), premium (250 gsm)
Matte: Budget (130 gsm), standard (170 gsm), premium (250 gsm)
Eco-friendly paper stocks.
We're proud to be FSC-certified, committed to reducing our environmental impact and using responsibly forested paper.
Supporting responsible forestry.
FSC paper certified by Rainforest Alliance is responsibly harvested to benefit communities, wildlife and the environment.