Add professional branding to your merchandise.
• Feature your logo, product names or ingredient lists
• Available on paper sheets or convenient rolls
• 4 shapes, 2 finish options & 4 materials available
• Quantities from 4 to 25,000 labels
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 11pm. Orders received after 11pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books: 10 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Get custom labels to give products a polished look.
Want to create a professional look that customers can trust? Custom product labels show people the care and detail you put into each of the products you sell. Our custom product labels work overtime for your business: Not only do they let you list ingredients and different products, they also help you create consistent branding across all your customer touchpoints.
From bottle labels for wine or juice, to packaging labels for boxes, jars, bottles or bags, we’ve got something for almost any type of product. Choose the quantity, size, shape and material you need, then start customising.
Sheet vs. Roll: Which product label is right for you?
Best for low- to mid-quantities
• Quantities of 4 to 4,800
• 1 material: paper
• 1 colour: white
• Indoor use
Best for high-quantity use
• Quantities of 100 to 5,000
• 2 materials: paper, plastic
• 2 colours: white, transparent
• Indoor use
• Water-resistant options
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the differences between paper, plastic and vinyl product label materials?
A: Different materials work better for different types of products. We recommend the following:
• Paper product labels are great for indoor use, when the sticker won’t come into contact with liquid. This is a great option for dry goods, boxes and bags.
• Plastic product labels are oil- and water-resistant, and a more durable option for indoor or outdoor use. If you’re labelling products that contain (or are exposed to) oil, lubricants or cold temperatures, this is a solid choice.
• Vinyl product labels are our most durable option. They’re weatherproof and dishwasher-safe. They can work for almost any product.
Q: Can I order a few samples?
A: Unfortunately, we can't send samples before you purchase. That said, if you’re interested in testing out your design, you can order a single sticker sheet – as few as 4 stickers – to make sure you like your design before ordering a larger batch or a different material.
Q: Which delivery options are there?
A: You can choose between 2- 4-, 6- or 10-day options at checkout.
Q: What do I do if there is a typo or a design error on my product labels?
A: If your order isn’t exactly the way you created it, we will be more than glad to replace it. Just contact our customer care via phone, chat or email and we’ll make it right.
Q: Will you send me a proof before printing?
A: Yes, we offer a PDF proof feature that lets you see how your personalised product labels will look when they’re printed. This lets you check for any errors before you complete your order. On the design page click the “Proof” button on the top menu.