Serve up an eye-catching, fully-customised menu.
- Tons of professionally-designed menu templates
- Options include tri-fold or long menu printing (single page)
- Choice of paper stocks including glossy, matte and recycled
- Looking for wedding dinner menus?
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices include VAT
|Our fastest delivery option||2 business days||£9.99
|Express||4 business days||£4.50
|Standard||6 business days||£3.99
|Economy||10 business days||£2.99
Free economy delivery on orders £50+
Please note prices shown exclude 20% VAT. Delivery times include processing, printing, packaging and delivery and apply to orders placed and paid before 8pm. Orders received after 8pm are calculated from the following business day.
Please note the following products are always sent at specific speeds:
- Photo books : 11 business days
- Bags: 2-15 business days
- Sweatshirts and Jackets: 2-15 business days
- T-Shirts: 2-15 business days
Get people’s attention – and whet their appetite – with high-quality, full-colour menu printing.
Give hungry customers a look at all the amazing food you offer with convenient, custom menus. List all your options and prices, add your logo and contact info and even spice things up with appetising photos of dishes fresh from the kitchen.
Looking for takeaway menu printing? Whether you need to create disposable menus for your deliveries or a custom menu for people to keep at home, Vistaprint has you covered. With lots of templates to choose from, you’ll find what you need for your takeaway menu design or restaurant menu printing.
- Tri-fold: A standard A4 sheet folded three times, offering six separate panels. Ideal for larger menus and displaying additional information like images, maps and reviews.
- Long: A flat sheet of paper the same size as one panel of a tri-fold menu. A good choice for smaller menus, food trucks and restaurants with a more limited selection of dishes.
Paper stocks for long menus
- Standard glossy: 235-gsm silk card stock with a glossy coating, perfect for photos and images.
- Premium matte: 300-gsm matte uncoated paper stock, for a smoother appearance and more contrast.
- Premium recycled: 270-gsm recycled paper stock, for a more natural feel. Made from 100% recycled materials.
Paper stocks for tri-fold menus
- Standard glossy: 150-gsm glossy paper stock, perfect for photos and images.
- Premium glossy: 250-gsm glossy paper stock, with a weightier, higher quality feel
Q: How do I make a restaurant menu?
A: Start by writing down all your menu items and organise them into sections like appetisers, specials, drinks, or any other category. Then, add your prices and a short description of each item. We also recommend adding a couple of professional, high-quality photos of your signature dishes. You can also use one of our professionally-designed templates or upload your own.
Q: How much does it cost to make a menu?
A: You can check out the menu printing prices above after selecting your menu style, paper stock and quantity. We have a wide range of options available for every budget.
Q: Do you offer takeaway menu printing?
A: Yes. Depending on the number of menu items you’re offering you’ll be able to find a menu option that works best for your restaurant – including single page, tri-fold or long styles.
Q: Do you print disposable menus?
A: Yes. Our tri-fold uncoated and single page menus are a convenient option for single-use purposes – especially for takeaway and delivery services.
Q: Do you offer bi-fold menus?
A: We currently only offer tri-fold menus, but for more options check out our folded leaflets.